Monday, February 26, 2007

"There's some drizzle in your future, maybe rain"

This is a headline in the San Diego Union-Tribune this morning. For real.

This past weekend as my visiting-from-Iowa parents & I enjoyed the 60+ degree sunny weather along the beach, it was raining ice, snowing and pretty much nasty back in the Midwest. Living in & visiting Southern California, one can easily assimilate to the pleasant weather very quickly: my dad, who normally watches weather news on television said "I haven't even checked The Weather Channel today." The weather here is hypnotizing, addictive and why San Diegans pay what we do to live here.

-P

"I'm Ron Burgundy. You stay classy, San Diego."
"I'm Ron Burgundy. Go f*ck yourselves, San Diego."
- Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy in 'Anchorman'

No comments: