Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pre-Festivus Electronic Airing of Grievances

Chapped Lips
Expiration Dates
Drivers ignoring pedestrians
Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo Loan Customer “Service”
Wells Fargo Equity Enhancement
Plunger implementation due to system-wide need
Dehydration
Bloating
Stubbing of toe
fibroids
People who talk out loud to themselves when not alone
Sewage-y smell
No MLB
…days when I put on my cranky pants*

*Counterbalancing positive influences that make grievances tolerable: my pets, friends, foods dipped in ranch dressing and 30 Rock episodes
----
"I find tinsel distracting." - Frank Costanza

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

may I join in?
Grievances:
People who take forever to leave parking spots when they know someone is waiting.
Men that won't make doctor's appts for themselves.
Wild animals that keep me from letting my kitty outside whenever she wants.
Coworkers who talk too loud.
Loud eaters.
The smell of other people's burps.
That I'm not rich.

Phew. I feel better already.

The Young Family said...

Hmmm....

People that leave their Christmas lights up all year long, and turn them on in summer? why? people why?

Raking all the leaves from your lawn and the next day the tree unloads!

Power outages

Missing work out due to rotator cuff injury

Christmas items in stores before halloween

Thought I would join in!