Thursday, December 14, 2006

Million Dollar Homes

Have I mentioned that a million-dollar house is about 50 feet from my humble abode? It is for sale and listed at 1.2 million, that's how I know. One Milllllion Dollars.

In these tough real estate times, it will probably not sell for that price. The home sits empty which makes me think of my condo in Iowa, on the market since May, sitting empty. {Shrugs shoulders in frustration, reminds self a sliver of the ocean can be viewed from current living room.}

There is another house that is even closer to me. I reckon it is in the million-dollar category too: painfully charming, wrap around porches on both floors and panoramic views. I share a fence with these people.

-P

"Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?" - George Carlin

No comments: