Tuesday, September 18, 2007

One Year Anniversary

Today is my "anniversary" of returning to San Diego. I moved here originally in 1995 and stayed for nearly 6 years. I returned to Iowa - just prior to the "worst winter in 100 years" - as that seemed like a good idea at the time. I lived there for almost 6 years. I was restless for many of those years, not feeling particularly comfortable or settled in my life. I decided another big change was in order and high-tailed it back to SD and its wonderful climate, beauty and delicious burritos.

So this is the part where normally I would reflect on all the things I've experienced, learned and enjoyed during the past year...but I don't have to because I have this blog! Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then I should be celebrating your return to San Diego too! What would my life be like without you (and Toby)? I can't even imagine!

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary! So, how does it feel to be back? Is it possible that with all the chaos you've experienced here in San Diego, that you still feel "at home"? I hope so, because we like having you HERE. :)