Monday, June 16, 2008

My Own Private Flood "Waaahhhh!!!"

Let me just state the obvious: things could have been MUCH worse. I am aware of that. I am also aware that many people in the Midwest (and my native Iowa) are going through much more stressful, harrowing, life-altering experiences than I am. But since this is my blog, I get to whine about my flood'o'sewage in my bedroom/bathroom last Wednesday.









Rumor has it I may get to go home tonight. It seems so long ago that I walked into my rustic cottage, became curious about the awful non-Bath-&-Body-Works-scent and stepped in raw sewage. Hooray!
Paula
*
"Now leave me alone and get lost!!!"
Oscar the Grouch

1 comment:

The Young Family said...

Oh My goodness, that is horrible!! I am sorry that has happened! I have been thinking of your Iowa friends, hoping that all are safe - truly horrific flooding happening.

Really sorry for your flood, that is no fun at all!

Em