Here are some things I will do (besides donating money to charities & hooking up my parents with a sweet retirement SD condo) when I win the $370 million dollar MegaMillions jackpot:
1) Immediately attempt to schedule lunch with Warren Buffett in greasy-spoon diner in Omaha, NE
2) Purchase ocean-front/ocean-view home in San Diego
3) Purchase convertible Mini Cooper-S (color to be determined)
4) Pay off credit card debt with loose change found in my 20-person theatre room sectional sofa 3 weeks after moving in to #2
5) Um, schedule “Dinner for 5” with: Clive Owen, George Clooney, John Cusack, Jon Stewart & Stephen Colbert – whoops, make that “Dinner for 6”
6) Employ: personal chef, personal trainer, driver, pedicurist & massage therapist
7) Twice-weekly psychotherapy treatments to delay the inevitable time when I go nuts - which leads me to #8...
8) The Patrick Swayze Appreciation Room (motion-activated room that plays the song “She’s Like the Wind” and the movie “Roadhouse” – upon entering, it picks up where it left off). Photographs of scenes from Point Break, Next of Kin and The Outsiders (no Ghost memorabilia allowed)
9) Helper Monkey (M-F dressed like bellman, weekend wear at his own discretion)
10) Pet Suite (for Toby, Tess, my future 3-legged dogs & six-toed cats)
11) Travel country seeing a baseball game in every stadium, fancy seats and photographs with each team’s mascot
12) Costco membership – ha!
13) Personal Duran Duran performance (Hellooooo Qwwad Sitteeezzz!!!)
14) Blogger assistant to post details & pictures to show everyone - who still has to work - how much fun I am having!!!
What would you do?
"Of the billionaires I have known, money just brings out the basic traits in them. If they were jerks before they had money, they are simply jerks with a billion dollars. "
- Warren Buffett